Raimondi Zoe Advanced
• For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc…
• Maximum thickness of cut: 110 mm (4 1/3”) in single pass; 235 mm (9 1/4”) in double pass.
• Maximum blade diameter Ø 360 mm (14”); smallest blade diameter Ø 300 mm (12”).
• Adjustable cutting depth.
• Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
• Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity.
Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 ÷ 1. Drive belt type poly V.
• Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
• Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 38 lt (10 Gal).
• Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles provide superior blade cooling.
• Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double
bearings). Extruded aluminum rail.
• Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
• Telescopic legs provided with safety device to prevent collapsing.
• Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
• Floating blade guard remains in contact with tile to provide extra safety during operation.
• Equipped with: diamond disc Ø 350 mm (14”) for porcelain tiles, wheels kit for easy transport,
pressure device to hold tile, key kit, wrench, manual.
Comes in 105cm, 130cm, and 155cm.