Raimondi Zoe Advanced
• For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc…
• Maximum thickness of cut: 110 mm (4 1/3”) in single pass; 235 mm (9 1/4”) in double pass.
• Maximum blade diameter Ø 360 mm (14”); smallest blade diameter Ø 300 mm (12”).
• Adjustable cutting depth.
• Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
• Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity.
Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 ÷ 1. Drive belt type poly V.
• Cast and extruded aluminum framework.
• Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 38 lt (10 Gal).
• Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles provide superior blade cooling.
• Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminum housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double
bearings). Extruded aluminum rail.
• Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
• Telescopic legs provided with safety device to prevent collapsing.
• Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
• Floating blade guard remains in contact with tile to provide extra safety during operation.
• Equipped with: diamond disc Ø 350 mm (14”) for porcelain tiles, wheels kit for easy transport,
pressure device to hold tile, key kit, wrench, manual.
Comes in 105cm, 130cm, and 155cm.
Hurry Up! Only 100 products left in stock.