ARDEX D 2 is a premium dispersion adhesive offering superior non slump and shear adhesion characteristics. Use in wet areas* without compromising adhesion strength over time.
- Superior non slump capability
- Excellent workability
- High flexibility
- Low odour
- Unique formulation for use in wet areas
- Ceramic tiles, fully vitrified tiles, glass mosaics, porcelain and natural stone (excluding moisture sensitive stone)
- Cement render, concrete
- Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard
- ARDEX undertile liquid applied waterproofing membranes*
(*Not suitable for dense tiles over non-absorbent substrates such as waterproofing membranes due to prolonged drying times)
(Not suitable for floors, shower hobs or continuous
immersion applications e.g. swimming pools)
- Walls: 9m2 to 11m2 per 22kg
Hurry Up! Only 100 products left in stock.